Why PSIT College of Law
Legal education provides a person with the chance to enhance his/her mind, develop analytical and researching skills and explore the infinite aspects of human life. A well-structured program for legal education is very necessary to develop skills of conceptual thinking and problem-solving. At PSIT College of Law, the management, staff and the faculties are devoted to bring out the best in the students, while offering the best facilities for legal education. We aspire to offer an atmosphere in which the students can learn and understand the theoretical and practical aspects of law.
To bring out the best in our students, we at PSIT College of Law follow a Ten - Point Road Map, which is as follows:
1. Industry Based Collaborative Learning: It helps bridge the gap between the theoretical and practical aspects of law.
2. Case Based Learning: It develops applicative aspects of theoretical knowledge in the students.
3. Flexible Teaching Technique: It includes usage of audios, videos, group discussions, debates, online tests etc. which addresses the learning requirement of the diverse minds present in a class.
4. Pre-framed Lesson Plans: It incorporates recent developments in the legal arena alongside the university prescribed syllabus.
5. Well-structured Study Materials and E-notes: Students here at PSITCOL are always encouraged to prepare Self-made notes for all subjects. Along with this, our faculty members also upload e-notes on the ERP portal regularly for further references of the students.
6. Regular Internal Assessments: It helps to keep a tab on the learning progression of the students, as well to gear them up for the university exam.
7. Feedback Sharing with Guardians: Each and every student's performance is monitored throughout the semester and the feedback of their performance is regularly shared with their guardians. This is the unique feature of the college which makes us different from others.
8. Student's Counseling: Beyond academics, students here at PSIT College of law, are regularly counseled on their personal issues. We always try to establish a close connect with our students so that they can come to us for sharing their problems without any hesitation. It also makes them feel confident that they are surrounded by people who care for them.
9. Provision of value education involving ethics in the legal profession: It inculcates strong moral fiber in the students to fight against the illegal activities in the society.
10. Legal aid cell: It helps students understand their responsibility towards the society at large. This apart, a diverse range of extracurricular activities are there to allow the students explore the various aspects of their creative personality.